As of June 1st 2016
At Loom Analytics we recognize that privacy is important. This Policy applies to all sites and services offered by Loom Analytics.
Information we collect and how we use it:
In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide: When you sign up for a Loom Analytics account or other Loom Analytics service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, a phone number, email address, and an account password). We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Loom Analytics services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience, to display relevant advertising, for product research and development, and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
- Log information: When you use Loom Analytics Services, our servers automatically record information given by browsers and phone systems, such as browser types, phone numbers, IP addresses, linking paths, etc. We may use this information in order to provide you with a better experience, to display relevant advertising, for product research and development, and to improve the quality of our services.
- User created searches and other communications: When you run a search, we may retain that data in order to offer our service, display relevant advertising, process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
Loom Analytics processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America and in other countries. We may process personal information to provide our own services. In some cases, we may process personal information on behalf of and according to the instructions of a third party, such as our advertising partners.
Choices for personal information
You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case Loom Analytics may not be able to provide those services to you.
Sharing of information
Loom Analytics only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Loom Analytics in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service and investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Loom Analytics, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
If Loom Analytics becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, we will provide notice of this. We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually. Please contact us for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Loom Analytics employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use Loom Analytics services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Loom Analytics regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or Loom Analytics’s treatment of personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Loom Analytics and an individual.
Changes to this policy
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time at email@example.com.